Pay With Klarna
Klarna is an optional payment method with allows Tateossian customers to split the cost of their order into three monthly segments or to delay their payment by thirty days.
Please note: Klarna is not available to customers outside of the United Kingdom.
Am I eligible?
- You must be over the age of 18.
- You must have a UK billing and delivery address.
What can I buy?
- All products on our UK website (www.tateossian.com) are available to be purchased with Klarna.
- There is no minimum or maximum spend.
What can’t I buy?
- If you are a foreign customer using a VPN to access our UK website, then won’t be able to purchase products using Klarna.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased using Klarna
At the checkout you will be given a prompt asking you how you would like to pay for your order. Select Klarna as your payment option and enter your credit / debit card details, just as you would do normally. Currently Tateossian have two Klarna options available for our customers and they are:
- Pay Later in 3 which allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over three, interest-free monthly instalments.
- Pay in 30 Days which allows you to defer the payment of your order for thirty days.
How do payments with Klarna work?
If you choose to Pay Later in 3, you'll be asked to pay the first of the three instalments when your order has been confirmed at the checkout. The second and third instalments will then be taken by Klarna 30 days and then 60 days later. You will be sent a reminder from Klarna 2 days before they collect each instalment.
If you choose to Pay in 30 Days, you will receive your order as normal but you will only pay for it 30 days later without interest and no additional fees.
When you choose to pay with Klarna they will perform ‘soft searches’ with credit reference agencies to determine whether you are eligible. They promise that these searches will not impact your credit file (at application and if a payment is missed/late). Moreover, they assure that these searches are only visible to you and Klarna.
For more information about how Klarna’s payment options please click HERE.
What if I miss a Pay Later in 3 payment?
If you miss one of your Pay Later in 3 instalments Klarna will try to automatically withdraw the money from your account two days later. If they are unable to take payment, they will issue you a statement for the full amount due. For more information about missed Klarna repayments please click HERE.
If a payment is late Klarna will endeavour to contact you over several months to try to arrange the repayment of the outstanding balance. If you still have not repaid, Klarna may use a debt collection agency to recover any outstanding monies owed.
If you do not pay for your order on time, you may not be able to access Klarna’s payment options in the future.
I’m having trouble paying with Klarna, what can I do?
If Klarna has rejected your chosen payment scheme for your order, then we recommend that you choose another payment option at the checkout. Please make sure that you have checked the following:
- Your billing address matches the address registered to your credit /debit card.
- You do not have any outstanding payments on previous Klarna purchases. Please note if you have recently paid-off an previous order, it may take 24 hours for their system to allow you to purchase through Klarna again.
- You have filled in all the required fields for the checkout process and the information is correct.
Klarna is an independent payment provider; Tateossian have no influence over their decisions to accept or reject customers’ payment requests. If you are having trouble with Klarna then please contact their customer service directly by clicking HERE.
What if I want to return my order?
If you have purchased an order with Klarna and wish to return it, please read the terms and conditions regarding returns options on their website by clicking HERE.
If you have chosen to Pay Later in 30 Days you have 30 days to pay your Klarna invoice, if you wish to return any items your rights are not affected by this invoice period. You will be sent an updated invoice from Klarna minus the items you have returned 24 hours after returned items have been processed - You will only pay for items that you keep.
If you have already paid your Klarna invoice, then you will be given a refund from Klarna for the items you have returned.
Returns are processed by Tateossian HQ as normal and we will send you an email to confirm that we have completed your return if they meet our returns terms and conditions.
You can read Tateossian’s returns policy by clicking HERE.